Welcome to Miami Springs Middle School’s Cambridge Program!
Miami Springs Middle School is an accredited Cambridge International Examinations Institute promoting “Excellence in Education”.
The Cambridge Program at Miami Springs Middle School is designed to Challenge students to excel in Mathematics, Science and Languages.
- Assesses students achievement based on international benchmarks.
- Incorporates a global vision of learning with sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Encourages critical thinking and the development of problem solving skills.
- Provides access to high school courses in mathematics and science in grades 7 and/or 8.
- Prepares students for accelerated academic programs in high school.
More information about the Cambridge Program can be found here:
For information about the Cambridge program at MSMS, please contact:
Ms. Diana Ocana, CIE Coordinator at email@example.com.